Scott Kramer MD
2333 Mowry Ave.
Fremont, CA 94538
Phone: (510) 796-0510
Our modern office is conveniently located across the street from Washington Hospital. Parking& building entrance are on the 1st floor of our building. Additional parking is behind building.
- Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 9 am to 5 pm
- We will send out a reminder of your upcoming appointment. If you need to cancel an appointment, please do so as far in advance as possible. There is a $25 fee if you fail to show for a scheduled appointment.
- Please bring all insurance information including insurance cards and, if necessary, your HMO or primary care physician’s referral
- If this is your first time visiting our office, please download and complete our forms in advance of your appointment. This will help us see you on time.
- Our modern office is conveniently located across the street from Washington Hospital. It is one block north of the Fremont BART station.
- Convenient parking and the entrance are on the ground floor of the building
- We believe in the value of your time and strive to be as prompt as possible. Unfortunately, the nature of our specialty entails occasional unforeseen delays. We will contact you should these be significant.
We realize that your time is as valuable to you as your time is to us. In a busy physician’s office scheduling of appointments is a high priority for the office to run smoothly. However, when patients are greater than fifteen minutes late for their scheduled time or never show for their appointment it causes the office to run behind schedule, which does inconvenience other patients. Therefore we must employ a Cancellation Policy to protect our office time and our patients’ time.
- We require 24 hours notice for cancellations, unless an unavoidable circumstance prohibits your arrival
- There will be a charge of $25.00 for any missed or inappropriately cancelled appointments.
As a courtesy to you, we try our best to deliver a reminder text message or phone call prior to your appointment, but it is ultimately your responsibility to be on time for your appointment. Please allow adequate time for traffic.
We participate with many different PPO and insurance HMO plans. We also accept Medicare. Unfortunately not all plans list of providers is up to date. If you are not sure about our provider status with your insurance company, please call us and check with one of our receptionists.
Our billing office can be reached directly at (510) 796-6920.
Confidentiality and Medical Records
All your medical records are considered confidential information and we comply with HIPPA privacy regulations. Let us reassure you that we will release records or any part of them only if you give us prior written authorization.